Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lenovo Ideapad s10 Personal Review - my aces over eee pc msi aspire one

Lenovo Ideapad s10 Personal Review - my aces over eee pc msi aspire one Tube. Duration : 4.88 Mins.


I will let my voice review in the video speak for itself but i have finally found the perfect netbook laptop for me. I opted for the larger ram and hard drive version 1 gig ram - 160 Hard drive. because i heard at least 30-40 gig would be in use for the recover system. and it was true. It has the look, feel and performance i was looking for. the awesome textured black with a traditional look and feel has finally stopped me from looking for another netbook for now. it feels very solid and professional not like a toy or fragile like the aspire one or the eee pc i had. of the tests i did it rated higher then both my eee pc 1000h or my aspire one. i didn't test my msi because i returned it right after getting it as i didn't like the design to be honest. but this one has won it over for me. i'll do another video with more light. i did this video because i had the time t do it. so another will follow in a few days.

Tags: Windows, Lenovo, Ideapad, s10, eee, pc, msi, asus, netbook, samsung, nc10, aspire, one, laptop, notebook, thinkpad

No comments:

Post a Comment