Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lenovo ThinkPad SL410 - Part 2: Initial Assessment

Lenovo ThinkPad SL410 - Part 2: Initial Assessment Tube. Duration : 8.42 Mins.


Lenovo ThinkPad SL410 This is mine. I only used for two days. This is my first review, and I am an amateur, so suggestions are welcome! Please read my last review! www.youtube.com *** Update: The laptop is nice and lite. I can take several days (not continuously) to go without a fee. I have the fingerprint reader to work almost every time. It took some playing with. I also started to get the hang of Win7. It 'pretty good! The keyboard is great. And 'natural and beautiful natureand everything is easy to use (including keyboard integrated average). All in all a good buy for sure! Feel free to post questions in the comments and I will do my best to answer.

Tags: SL410, Lenovo, Thinkpad

No comments:

Post a Comment