Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes (Drum Cover Fung)

Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes (Drum Cover Fung) Tube. Duration : 3.43 Mins.


About Me ========================= This is my third to cover the drum. Since I am busy with my school work very Clock, I do not have time to do the battery cover for a long time. I hope you guys are missing me:) I'm so covern exitced this song because it really is a good song. Please look forward to my next video and leave me some comments if you want! ========================= ** ** Copyright Information All material protected by copyright in this video is used according to the guidelines of fairness in copyright law,Designs and Patents Act 1988, the song "Behind These Hazel Eyes" with "Kelly Clarkson" from 2004 released album "Breakaway" is used only for educational / instructional, entertainment, and to prove my ability. I'm not going to make this video for commercial use. This video is only interested in themselves, and I'm not exactly with the objective of the original packaging. ========================= Drum Kit: ====================== Yamaha Custom Snare Mapex === rock-MPML4550BMBZildjian 20 "Ride Cymbal Zildjian 14" Thin Crash Cymbal Zildjian 14 "Hi Hat ========================= ======= Register Hardware Four ================== DM 330 for MIC (5 Reel, Chapter 2) E-MU0404 creative audio interface to 5-channel mixer Lenovo ====== == = ========================= ================ editing software Adobe Flash CS3 (l 'opening and the end) Adobe Audition 3.0 (recording and effects) CyberLink PowerDirector (video edit) ========================= It' to give welcome my...

Tags: Kelly, Clarkson, Behind, These, Hazel, Eyes, Drum, Cover, by, Fung, kycexe, breakaway, rock, pop, music, hkust

No comments:

Post a Comment