Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lenovo IdeaPad U110 unboxing (EAM)

Lenovo IdeaPad U110 unboxing (EAM) Video Clips. Duration : 3.73 Mins.


Lenovo U110 Ideadpad. Unboxing / Review - is.gd RELEASE ** October 19, 2009, I had my U110 in the inner city café. From the height of the shoulders, locked in a concrete floor, in the upper right. Dents Quirking the corner, the hinge cracked and the touch pad volume. I called Lenovo the next day and explained what happened earlier in the night. They are obliged, sending me a replacement within the new coverage plan I accidentally purchased with the system. Today I have a brilliant new U110smoothly. On the same floor covering accidental devices. It's practical! **

Tags: gadget, computer, electronics, lenovo, U110, red, new, video, evan, aston, martin, demo, IBM, EAM, unboxing, laptop, notebook, ideapad, intel

No comments:

Post a Comment