Friday, October 7, 2011

Starcraft 2 on the Lenovo Thinkpad X121e (AMD E-350)

Starcraft 2 on the Lenovo Thinkpad X121e (AMD E-350) Tube. Duration : 12.23 Mins.


I got my X121e a few days ago and I want to show you how much power it has. I know a Notebook isn't made for gaming, but with the 6310 its actually not that bad. The Netbook is a 11,6" Lenovo Thinkpad X121e with an AMD Fusion E-350 APU (2x1,6Ghz + AMD Radeon HD 6310 (IGP)) and 4GB of ram. Sorry for the bad quallity. The purpose of this video is to show you how well the game runs and how long the loading times are. Do you habe any questions about this notebook? Ask them in the comments. Should I test a specific game for your? I have a little blog (german and under construction) and I posted some screenshots of benchmark results there. Even if you don't understand german you should "understand" the screenshots (mostly from english software). You can use goodle translator to translate the text if you want. My Blog: www.planetdavid.de The article with the benchmarks www.planetdavid.de If you want me to run a benchmark or test a game you can post a comment on my blog too. (english if you don't speak german) thanks for watching this video/visiting my blog. The FFA replay: www.sc2replayed.com

Keywords: lenovo, thinkpad, x121e, amd, fusion, apu, E-350, E350, ati, radeon, hd, 6310, 4gb, ram, blizzard, starcraft, sc2, sc, ffa, www.planetdavid.de, computer

No comments:

Post a Comment